Major Suresh Rana
Dear Citizens of
You are requested to Forward this message to a minimum of twenty people on your contact list; and in turn ask each of them to do likewise.
In three days, most people in India will have this message.
This is one idea that really should be passed around.
*Reform Act of 2014*
01. No Tenure / No Pension: Parliamentarians collect a salary while in office but should not receive any pay when they're out of office.
How can they get pension after 5 years of service when even in Army they need to put thrice as much for minimum pension and 20 years for full pension
02. Parliamentarians should purchase their own retirement plans, just as all Indians do.
03. Parliamentarians should no longer vote themselves a pay raise.
Their pay should be linked to the CPI or 3%, whichever is lower.
04. Parliamentarians should lose their current health care system and participate in the same health care system as the Indian people.
They are getting not only all in concession, and free, like travel, ration, electricity, water, phone bill. Even they need Salary and pension?
Is it not shame on their part. On what basis they ask... Bold Shameless...
05. Parliamentarians with tainted records, criminal charges & convictions, past or present should be summarily banned from the parliament and fighting election on any pretext or the other.
06. Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the Indian people.
07. All contracts with past and present Parliamentarians should be void effective 1st January 2015.
08. Retirement age should be 60 for politicians too.
The Indian people did not make this contract with them.
Parliamentarians made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Parliament is an honor, not a lucrative career.
The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
No surrender of subsidies like LPG by citizens unless all subsidies available to MPs and MLAs withdrawn including subsidised food in Parliament canteen.
Each person contesting election to any of the Civic body should be minimum qualified graduate.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people in India to receive this message.
This rules apply to all legislatives, panchayats and others.
They pay all electrify, water and other bills.
They should be made ineligible to contest any election if they have any outstanding tax payments to municipal, income tax or defaulted payments to banks and financial institutions.
No cases filed or pending in any court of law in India or abroad.
Don't you think it's
to raise this issue?
If you agree with the above, pass it on.
If not, just delete.
You are one of my 20+ Please keep it going, and thanks.